Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Last night, Grover was playing fetch with mom with the yellow sparkle ball thing. It looked like fun, so when mom threw the ball into the hallway I beat Grover to it and swatted it into the bathroom. Then I picked it up in my mouth and was going to bring it back to mom, but Grover stood in my way and loudly growled at me and then he smacked me.

So I jumped on top of him and bit his ear and he hissed and scratched my cheek so I slammed him in the head and kicked him with my back feet and then Mr. Black came out and we both got wet and mom took us into the bedroom and closed the door so we had to stay in there.

I just curled up by her belly and purred and went to bed. Grover, of course, wouldn't sleep with us and curled up on the pillow on the trunk instead.

I don't get it. Aren't toys supposed to be played with?