Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not that I feel the need to defend myself, but...



Hi:

It's Grover.

Listen, here is me when I was a baby. My mom thinks I was about 4 months old here but she's not sure. Gee, that's typical...I bet she remembers every single time Piggy ever took a poop or did something funny in his entire life but me, no, for me she's all 'WhatEVER!'

Anyway, not that I feel the need to defend myself about who is cuter than whom and all, but...well, just look at the above.

'Nuff said.

Love,

Grover

7 comments:

ibcmeir said...

you're right, that level of cuteness is hard to beat, even for naked mutants.

Daisy said...

There are not many things in this world cuter than a Devon Rex bebbeh!

SuziQCat said...

Grover, were you trying to be a pig? Where's your furs? You are super cute though.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You and Piggy are like "The Odd Couple"...furrends but totally diffurrent! You is/was/will always be cute...but we'd say the same think to the casserole you live with, too!

Elenka said...

Cutest little baby I've ever seen, 'cept for me, of course!
Now I wanna see pics of pig as a baby.
Any of those around?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo don't hafta defend yoorself Grover, yoor furry cute and we bet yoor mom thinks stuff yoo do is importint.

Sparky said...

Oh Grover! You were very, very cute as a young lad, but you know what? You are still cute in your jealous, scruffy, curly hair, straight hair, love piggy sometimes way!