Monday, March 15, 2010

It Wasn't Me!

We love the Aerobed!

Hi:

It's me, Piggy.

We had a flood in our apartment on Saturday and yada yada yada, the bed and some other stuff got ruined, so our mom slept in the living room on the comfy Aerobed.

Me and Grover were very excited by this because we don't usually get to sleep with our mom since she's a bitch and locks us out of the bedroom at night. However, since Mother Earth has proven yet again how fed up she is with the human race, we got to sleep with our mom two nights in a row. Hooray!

I really didn't mind all the flooding because I'm a laid back sort of guy, but Grover can be a little, um, how shall I put this....sensitive (aka BITCHY!), and I think the disarray in the apartment, on top of our mom being stressed by all the water, caused Grover to crap on the floor right next to the Aeorbed and then climb right back under the covers and go to sleep as if it didn't even happen!

When our mom woke up and saw the poop there, she was none too pleased and Grover got yelled at. I pretended not to notice, but I was secretly snickering under the covers.

Oh, and she KNEW it was Grover because ever since the doc reduced my Prednisolone I've had bad poops, so it was obvious that the poop on the floor was the good kind (except that it was on the floor, not in the litter box, so that's kind of bad) so that is how my mom knew Grover should be yelled at and not The Pig (as my vet calls me).

So there.

We hope you are all safe and warm and dry!

Love,

Piggy

6 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh noes- we hopes you get all un-flooded soon. and Grover, well, we knows that stuff stresses out kitties - try not to make it a habit of pooping in non-pooping places.

The Creek Cats said...

So sorry, but we had to laugh. You guys are hilarious and our faces hurt from laughing when we read your posts.

On a serious note, we are so very sorry about the flooding, that is really not cool and we hope everything gets back to normal for you guys and your mom very soon. Piggy we're sorry to hear your poops have been bad since the pred reduction. We hope you are feeling ok. Mom says she LOVES the quilt!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Hey there, The Pig! So good to see you posting more often, not snarky posts, just honest mushroom & potato kind of posts!

Are you still on metronidazole as well as the pred? We can't remember what your drug protocol is...

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

oh, you can read all about our flood here: http://terithorsteinson.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-cat-astrophe.html
...almost two years ago and mewmie still hasn't put everything back in it's place so we can't even bird and squirrel watch anymore!!

Hope your mewmie gets it together faster than our mewmie!

Mochy said...

I laffed til I farted. Srsly.

Daisy said...

We had a flood once, and it was very, very No Fun (we had to move out and live in a hotel for a couple of days!). Grover done Wrong. Definitely.