Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Today I woke up at 5am and wanted to play.

I jumped off the bed and went to the closet to get my favorite fishing pole toy.

I was having a hard time getting it out of the closet, so Grover came to help me.

Neither one of us could get it out though - it must have been caught on something.

Grover went into the closet to investigate at the same time mom got out of bed, said "No, Piggy. It's not playtime." She firmly shut the closet door and I got back into bed and we went to sleep.

About an hour later we heard a scratching sound coming from the closet. We both sat up and looked at the closet door. Then mom looked at Grover's pillow and noticed he wasn't there.

"Oh, Grover!" she said and opened the door and he got all sorts of kisses and hugs.

Harrumph.

I can't figure out why it took the stupid furry thing a whole hour to complain about being locked in there!

Maybe he fell asleep in there like I did once on that pile of snowboarding clothes.

Hmmm...maybe it's more comfortable in there than on the bed.

I'm going to have to try it out!

No comments: