Thursday, July 15, 2004

Hi

This is Grover.

Listen, Piggy is a brat.

Last night I was sleeping all nicely and what not next to my mom and at 2:00 in the morning Piggy wakes up and starts romping around.

So of course, he has to jump on me and wake me up and make me get off the bed, too.

Then we started playing with the crinkle ball.

Then mom got up and hid the crinkle ball in the basket in the bathroom (we saw where you put it!).

Then we started rolling around in the studio.

Then we got squirted with the squirt bottle.

Then mom got really mad and screamed, "Grover! Piggy! STOP IT!"

Notice how she said MY name first, as if I had anything to do with it.

I got lucky though, because a few minutes later, after we had knocked over the garbage can and I started hissing loudly, she got up, grabbed Piggy and took him into bed with her. She held him tight and said, "NOW STAY HERE AND GO TO SLEEP!"

Then she said, "Grover, get up here and go to bed."

So I did. Because I'm a good boy, not a bad boy.

Piggy's face was full of disdain as she held him there.

And I just smiled and went to sleep.

Love,

Grover

No comments: