Monday, June 11, 2012

Angels In The Morning

Hi:

It's Grover. Listen, this patch of sun is only on the kitchen floor for a short while every morning and Piggy always tries to squish into it with me. 

Mom took this picture after we had just eaten our yogurt. As you can see, I often get it on my nose. How embarrassing that she didn't wipe it off before taking this shot. Harrumph.

I am, however, glad you can now know for certain that I am an angel, as demonstrated by the glowing angel wings that appeared by my side in this shot.

I think that sums it all up better than I could.

So there.

Love,

Grover

P.S. Hi. It's Piggy. Grover eats like a pig. And I have angel wings in this shot, too! So there! Love, Piggy

5 comments:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Hahameow! If pigs had wings?? Yep, they'd fly!! Though with your frootbats, you both could probably fly without wings...

Piggy and Grover said...

Ha ha ha! When Pigs fly! This we want to see! <3

GTnCo said...

good to see you back! you both look great!!

GTnCo said...

glad to see you two back!!

Daisy said...

You are both beautiful angels! Grover, I am glad you are getting along with you Piggy better!