Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I haven't been here in a month.

I've been very busy.

I had toys to play with, food to eat, a litter box to dirty.

I had bugs to kills, Grover to beat up and cheese to sneak off my mom's plate.

I had dirty paw prints to leave all over the bathroom, a bottle of cranberry juice to break and spill all over the floor and a plastic bag to get tangled up in.

I had a beaded earring to steal (hee hee, no one has found it yet!) and a sweater to shred and a lightbulb to break.

I had to get used to sleeping under the covers again (it's COLD!).

I also had to get used to something new - I got some hair! Well, not hair really, more like little tiny stubbly bits. I know, I know, how scary. Don't worry, they'll fall out soon.

So, you see, I've been very busy.

But now I'm back.

Hi.