Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If You Can't Take The Heat, Get Out Of The Apartment...



Hi:

It's Grover. Listen, last night at 3am the heat came on full blast and we couldn't turn it off and my mom had to put the air conditioners on and it's still about 110 degrees in here and, although I like heat and all, I've got PLUSH, WOOLLY FUR and 110 is just a wee tad too BALMY for me, OK? And I could really do without laying next to Pig and getting swine sweat all over me.

So, mom, get us a new apartment. Stat. Or I'm taking the pink one and heading for Alaska. I hear that aurora borealis is really something to see...

Love,

Grover

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh my bast! 110 degrees is torchur! our the mom would haf DIED in that kind of heat. our house is always set at 62, and then she complains it's too hot when it gets up to 67.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

That's mighty hot...and nothing like an overcooked mushroom and potato casserole to stink up the place, hahameow!

ibcmeir said...

No! Not Palin Country! Just say NO to Alaska. Your mom will take care of it, Grover. 110 degrees I bet was even hot for the Pink Pig... BTW, We wish you could have come to BlogPaws.

Daisy said...

Just think of it as a fancy sauna treatment at a spa!

xoDanielle said...

Hey grover<3 I wanna kiss them lil baldy parts above yer eyes xoxox