Wednesday, December 3, 2003

I got stuck on top of the big bookcase. Mom asked how the hell I got up there and I couldn't tell her because I have no idea.

It's just that Grover ALWAYS goes to the top of the other big bookcase and he sits up there looking down on me, so I tried for hours to get to the top of the one he wasn't on so I could show him a thing or two about a thing or two.

So finally I did it!

I was up there. It was nice! It's very high and you can see the whole world.

Grover couldn't care less though. He jumped down from his bookcase and went to lay on the bed.

But I couldn't get down. I cried and cried but he wouldn't help me. He did come look at me a few times but he told me that's what I get for trying to do everything he does, and that if I got up, I can get down. Just figure it out, he said.

I was so glad when mom came home and saved me!!!!

No comments: